- Don’t do near superficial hardware and metals (pins, plates, etc.) near the surface of the skin. Such as ankle elbow and lower back hardware, etc.
- Don’t look directly into the red light for a long duration of time.
- Avoid doing directly over the belly on pregnant women.
- Don’t do over areas known to be cancerous.
- Don’t do on any areas of known infection if the bacteria is photo-sensitive. You can do this on wounds. It’s amazing for wounds but just not if it’s infected with a bacteria known to be sensitive to light (ie. E-Coli). As the photons may proliferate the bacteria.
Watch the next video, “How to Setup the Hands-Free Belt” >>>